Monday 19 September 2016

Calendar Art

Calendar ArtIMG_0637 (1).JPG
  • My dad Is on the right he is orange and yellow.
  • My mum is on the left she is blue and green.
  • My eldest sister Hannah is on the left she is lime green because that's her favorite colour.
  • My second eldest sister is on the left too she is the colour purple she has a koru inside her because she is having a baby and it's a girl.
  • My little nephew Benjimen he is in the middle he is blue.
  • The three little koru at the top are my pets The big black one is my dog Chopper the small blue one in the middle is my guinea pig called Izzy and the big blue one if my cat called Maziy.
  • Then the four people at the top are my cousins
  • The big dark blue one is my cousin Ashleigh
  • The small orange one is my little cousin Ben
  • The really little pink one is Maddie
  • And then the light blue one is Shontae.


No comments:

Post a Comment