Tuesday 17 May 2016

my polar bear summary



a Summary about the text: Polar Bears Surviving in the Arctic. Example   

A polar bear is the largest bear in the world it can smell a dead animal from 20 killometers away. They can smell a living seal from 2 killometers from under the ice. They live in the arctic cirlcal. They make a den for their babys to live in untill they are old enough to go out side. Their breath will make the den they built warm for their babys.



                                                                                                                                                                            


Self Evaluation/Self Assessment using the Success Criteria

What’s Good? One thing that I have well is I have added my own words



Next time, one thing that I could do better is Adding more detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment